1. edIT and Ooah are performing a very special Crying Over Pros + Of Porcelain set at Symbiosis fest.
2. We have been updating this Spotify playlist a lot lately with music we’re listening to.
3. We have a few upcoming festivals and tour dates coming up. This will be the last for a while…
4. If you missed it, Boreta released a free remix of new age synth master Ray Lynch.
5. Important podcast with meditation instructor Tara Brach by Tim Ferriss about FOMO, mindfulness and more. Worth a listen.
6. For producers out there, check the YouTube show Pensado’s Place (thx Paper Diamond for the link)
7. New music from FKA Twigs. Luv!
8. We had a lot of fun designing + curating a bunch of new merch with our team.
9. Characteristically profound bit of advice from Brian Eno. (via Dean)
10. Love this article about creativity and flow.
11. Super useful guide from Bon Appetit on how to grill fish. Summer food is the best.
This newsletter format is an ongoing experiment. Let us know what you think on Twitter or Instagram!
-The Glitch Mob